Some of different areas under Banking and Finance are acquisition finance, project finance, drafting escrow, consortium, mortgage, pledge, lien agreements, loan agreements, credit & security documentation, securitization of assets, dishonour of cheques and debentures.
Some of the services associated with this practice area are:
- Engaged in drafting and reviewing of housing agreements/contract.
- Framing of legal opinions.
- Personal loan documentation.
- Payment fraud (such as debit cards, credit cards, smart cards, etc.).
- Structured retail banking facilities provided to corporates for cash management facilities, salary accounts and door step banking facilities.
- Services pertaining to secured commercial lending.
- Cross-border and national leasing and hire purchase.
- Drafting and reviewing of documents pertaining to trans-border trade finance.
- Raising of loan finance, derivatives, and enforcement and realization of security interests.