Our Patents Team is offers services related to protection of patent in the form of strategising and advising clients; filing and drafting high-quality patents; representing clients while dealing with contentious issues before the Indian Patent Office, the Intellectual Property Rights Appellate Board and various courts; commercializing the patent portfolio by licensing, creating technology transfer agreements and auditing patents; along with searching and analyzing in the form of Freedom to Operate searches and validity searches.
Cholamandal IP is capable of handling patents from diverse fields. We aid in Patent Search, Patent Filing and Registration, Patent Drafting, Patent Litigation Management, Patent Opposition, Patent Prosecution, Patent Invalidation/ Revocation and Patent Portfolio Management. We have a full-time Patent Agent to assist with Patent matters at all times.
Our specific services include:
1. Search and watch services including due diligence, freedom to operate and invalidity opinions.
2. Drafting Patent specifications in all fields of technology.
3. Filing of Patent applications emphasized by a proactive post filing approach to minimize formal objections.
4. Solution-centric advisory on prosecuting Patent applications keeping in mind long-term enforceability criteria.
5. Initiation of and defense against opposition and revocation/ cancellation matters before the Patent Office
6. Maintenance of granted Patents and filing of annual working statements for Patents.
7. Preparation of Complete/Provisional Specifications to meet client-defined standards for filing in USPTO, EPO, JPO, PCT, India and other countries.
8. Proofreading of Patent Application to understand and ensure that every patent application is semantically and syntactically correct
9. We provide efficient patent filing services to Indian and International Corporates, Individual inventors and Law Firms.
10. Our prosecution services include:
- Drafting of Responses to Examination Reports
- Strategizing amendments and arguments for the patent application for maximizing impact
- Technical Analysis of Examination Report
- Technical Analysis of Cited Prior Arts